Papers are expected to make an original and substantial contribution to the conference themes and topics.
Speakers who are interested in presenting a paper should submit an abstract for review. Abstracts will be selected by the 6th AWW scientific committee to cover
different areas, methods, approaches and positions. Abstracts should be maximum 300 words length.
Each entry should incorporate the following information:
• Author’s(s’) full name(s)
• Contact information
• Theme of the paper (see conference themes), indicating a first and second choice
• Title of the paper
• Abstract of the paper.
Selected papers and later paper submissions should be sent by e-mail to the following address: AWW_Speaker@ acwua.org
The official language of the conference is Arabic and English (Simultaneous translation will be available).
Expert and Love to Spread knowledge? Apply as Speaker to enrich our Event
• Deadline for submitting online abstracts is: 30th of December, 2022
• Deadline for announcement of results and selection process: starts on 15th of January, 2023
• Deadline for submitting the presentations: is 31st of January, 2023
5th - 9th March 2023
24+ Hours | 4 Rooms | 150+ Speakers
©6th ARAB WATER WEEK | ACWUA