Baha Faqih studied software engineer graduated 1997, working with Dorsch international consultant for more than 20 years in Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Yemen and turkey as Project Manager/Database Administrator and System Analyst, I’m an oracle Database certified.
My experience is not only based on the certificates received through college and Oracle , but also by working with most qualified people in various fields including Engineers, Subscribers , Water & Environment.
Over all the last 20 years many systems were developed successfully to support all water utilities in managing and monitoring the daily business and evaluate the results. Also one of the main topics was documenting and improving organization structure and business procedure with integration of new tools and taking in consideration the improvement of capacity building of the staff.
The latest achievements:
- reducing the customer debts by 15% overall in two years by developing and implementing mobile tools based on GIS Technology in Yarmouk Water Company – Mafraq ROU.
- Introduce and implement GIS to water sector in Jordan, Yemen, Syria and Egypt to support all department in various tasks
- Digitally archive all paper works related to the customers information
- Establish Geographic location of customer to improve reading and collection to minimize meter readers monopoly and improve revenues
- Define and implement cost canters to produce actual cost of water production and distribution cost
All systems were developed according to concrete user need analysis to fulfil their daily work and infrastructure environment