|Membership of professional bodies:||NIRIA – Royal Institute of Engineers in the Netherlands
– Full computer literacy in office and project management applications
– Certified Capacity WORKS consultant
– Profound experience in project as well as personnel management
– Advanced training in change management
|Present position:||Director of International Department at CONSULAQUA Hamburg Beratungsgesellschaft mbH, Hamburg Germany|
|Years within the firm:||9 years (since 2010)|
|– International Utility Experiences: vast international experiences in long and short term assignments working for utilities across Europe and in many developing countries, emerging economies, and transition states in Asia, Africa, Middle East and CARICOM region;
– Holistic approach to utility consultancy with thorough understanding of interrelated business procedures, and work processes;
– Vast experience in International project steering and controlling experiences not only as team and project leader but also as project director and Backstopper;
– Excellent communicator – successful in business development, key account management, project management, contract and tender management, claim management, cost estimating and in providing project input and controlling;
– Excellent coordination and team management skills
– Experienced in various capacity development initiatives and methods (including training) with special focus on O&M supporting process structures and institutional development.
– In-depth Knowledge of the Jordanian water utilities systems as well as the Jordanian water context through previous projects
– Particular knowledge of the Jordanian water sector through previous projects and cooperation.
– Specific knowledge and familiarity of the WAJ Balqa context as Backstopper of the project “Management of Water Resources (MWR)” with the focus on field of activity B ‘Sustainable water resources planning for WAJ/ Balqa and its regional branches”.