Worked for 30 years with UNICEF in policy, programming, planning, research with lots of training and on job education during the working years. Participated in conferences and seminars, participated in preparing scientific papers, and in several occasions selected as member of judging committees.
- Since Jan 2018 up to now working as Senior WASH Specialist with UNICEF Regional Office for Middle East and North Africa in Amman Jordan covering 20 countries.
- 2013 to 2017 Chief of WASH section. As senior WASH officer, I established the UNICEF WASH program, and managed at UNICEF Jordan Country Office. Provided technical support to Jordan Water and Sanitation sector for all UN, NGOs, Local NGOs and government stakeholders. Took leadership role to the WASH sector emergency preparedness WASH crisis in Jordan. Liaised and provided technical support to Ministry of Water and Irrigation, Ministry of Planning, and International Corporation, Ministry of Education and other relevant government entities on JRP, and participated in the review of the National Strategy for the sector 2016-2025. As well ensured the enhancement of Jordan Government in coordination.
- 2011 to 2013 Chief WASH Section. As senior team leader, I was designing and manging the Water/Sanitation sector and Emergency response senior staff with UNICEF in Afghanistan
- 2010-2011 Senior WASH expert for UNICEF Philippines, I led the WASH team for all disasters in the country and established the WASH program in South Philippines.
- 2005-2009 Deputy Representative for UNICEF based in Riyadh; I had established UNICEF program between 2005 and 2009 in Saudi Arabia, UAR, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain. I managed to create a successful partnership for UNICEF within the 5 Gulf Countries i.e and Islamic Development Bank, Kuwait Fund and Kuwait Charity, Saudi Fund, King Salman Hub for Humanitarian, Naif University, AGFUND, Dubai Care, Women Union in Abu Dhabi, Zaid foundation, Khalifa Foundation, Qatar Foundation, Royal Court in Bahrain, and many other entities.
- 1991 Seconded to ministry of water in Sultanate Oman as senior Water Experts at the Research Department of the ministry of Water. I assisted in the establishment of the research section in the ministry.
- 1987-2005 Worked as senior WASH officer in UNICEF Sudan, UNICEF Iraq, and appointed as head of UNICEF sub office in Basra covering all south governorate in Iraq.
- 1983-1987 Worked with Ministry of Water and Irrigation of Sudan at the Rural Water Cooperation as senior Hydrogeologist at the Research Department
- 1983 Graduated from Qatar University -Science College as Geologist/Hydrogeologist. Trained in UK in Water Engineering